My most popular service by far is my bundling option. This is “the whole shebang”, in relation to design and final file formats.
After you submit your file to me, I take it from its basic, humble beginnings and deliver you wow-worthy final files.
As part of the bundle pricing, you will receive:
- Full cover design (front, back, and spine),
- Interior layout for print, interactive pdf for download, and kindle/epub,
- Final files for Kindle (and ePub), Amazon’s CreateSpace (Print-On-Demand service), and an interactive PDF, (The file used for CreateSpace can also be sent to any print shop or other print-on-demand service.)
- Phone consultations as needed (I like to do at least one 30-minute call at the very beginning of the project to talk shop. Lots to learn about the self-publishing process!)
- Uploading your files to the various places you want them available at (CreateSpace, IngramSpark, etc.)
- Management of our shared dropbox folder and all of the files,
- Access to all of my original design files,
- Elements of the design will be exported out as individual elements for use in promotions for your book,
- A book cover mockup on a transparent background,
- 1 promo image for your social media or print use (sample image below),
- Assistance with ISBN assignment, if needed, and
- Assistance with LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number), if needed.